Saturday, December 5, 2009

Herro Kitty

So it is the final night in Paris, then off to London tomorrow and I cannot wait! As much as I have loved Paris, it will be immensely refreshing to be in a native language speaking city, not that my sub par attempt at French didnt get a workout ;)

Last two days I visited the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysee et l'Arch de Triomphe; also chilled at the gardens near the Louvre (didnt have a chance to visit inside of it as the staff of all major museums were on strike, but thats ok, I only wanted to see the Mona Lisa) and also Pritemps and the Designer discount village (lol, not even cheap!!!).

Weatherwise has been cold but been blessed with sunlight the last 2 days (albeit amid rain aswell). Spoke to my mum for over an hour today which was awesome I miss her! (and her purse hehe)

Off topic, I've been addicted to Starbucks! at least 1 a day, sooo good in this cold!

anyway, time to tackle London town!!!! Will update from there

ps europeans are obsessed with hello kitty
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kitty! Used to be obsessed with that too lol
    Hi Arman from Port Vila *waves* Sounds like you're having an awesome time :D Keep up with the updates woo hoo

    ReplyDelete